What will I have to do?

Thankfully not much. You can usually arrange for a solicitor to visit you for private consultation or even go through the entire process through phone/email/mail. Do keep in mind the majority of solicitors will want you to have a medical examination, which they should arrange at their own expense.

Common Questions: